ENGLISH TEACHING JOB OPPORTUNITY for a PRESCHOOL TEACHER
Kaleidoscope is a successful, creative and inclusive bilingual (French-English) school which values individuality and celebrates differences. We are situated in France (Plaisance du Touch).
Our children, from Nursery to Year 10, come from diverse backgrounds. We have high aspirations for each and every child and our children make excellent progress during their time with us.
We are always looking for fresh new talent so would welcome applications for qualified teachers for pre-school (Early Years) to year 10.
The curriculum you will teach follows the UK one with a focus on reading, writing and grammar.
Part-time: 2 days a week (8am to 5pm TBD)
· State Teacher Qualification (equivalent QTS – Qualified teacher Status in UK)
· Minimum 2 years experience in a state school
· Must have a work visa or authorisation to work in France
· Passionate about teaching and learning
· Committed to collaborative working and ongoing professional development
· Keen to make a difference to our children
We can offer you:
· Small class number (24 children maximum)
· Driven international children interested in learning
· A supportive and friendly staff
· A rich and exciting curriculum
· A commitment to your professional development
Please send your CV and motivational letter to Sandrine Bevan (School Principal) email@example.com
Interviews will be held at a mutually convenient time. As part of the interview process, candidates will be required to prepare and teach in a class.
Kaleidoscope is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Any offer to the successful candidate will be conditional upon background checks.
EDUCATOR FOR BILINGUAL SCHOOL IN PLAISANCE
We wish to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivated educator for our English immersion Wednesday and holiday clubs in Plaisance (31 – Haute-Garonne).
Kaleidoscope is an experienced bilingual school set up by an enthusiastic and dedicated head. Every wednesday and holidays we open our school to fun packed english activities for children aged 3 to 11. Our primary commitment is to the well-being of our children, their parents and our staff. We aim to provide fun, energetic, creative activities where all input and talent are taken into account.