Our bilingual preschool teaching method at Kaleidoscope
- Total shared immersion: two consecutive full days in French and two consecutive full days in English to ensure consistent and consistent practice and perfect proficiency in both languages.
- Full immersion in English or French on Wednesdays.
- A teaching program that complies with the requirements of l’Education Nationale to ensure education recognised by the entire education system.
- Small classes (maximum 24 ) to best meet the needs of each student.
- A bilingual team of teachers who align their work to ensure consistency in teaching.
An outline of our approach to education
- We have an approach to education which is orientated towards others and the world, inscribing the cultural diversity that constitutes our classes as an educational support.
- An approach that promotes autonomy, respect for others and the environment.
- A place where each part of the educational life takes their place harmoniously around the child.
- Close and privileged connection with parents to better support each student’s education.
Our children are the main drivers in their education. Each period, our children work on a project related to the theme both French and English which allows them to understand the two languages simultaneously, early and effortlessly. We create innovative and interesting projects that allow children to learn, flourish and to grow. We engaged with parents of students, subject experts and professionals to share their knowledge.
During the school week the children have daily sports sessions working on key motor skills. We work with skilled teaching individuals to provide a cultural musical education, and every month they have the opportunity to participate in selected workshops and/or school excursions.